Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesPhilosophy · 1 month ago

Is reality a fact?

Reality is what it is. It's the foundation of the universe.

I am not sure, I guess reality is present times

• Shahid

A fact is, what is, what is true or false. It is purely scientific to find and catalogue facts. A fact therefore is what is the case of the state, situation or nature of something. This, for instance, is the fact that ice float in water, or hot air rises, and the earth goes round its axis.

What is real, on the other hand, is purely philosophical matter for debate. Where the fact is, it cannot be finally determined as to what is real. Is the world real? Is life real? What are all things around me are but a simulation?

Reality is nothing but a collective opinion - about the way the things are. But it is through our investigation into the reality of things, that we find fact about them.

Yes, it really is.

Probably not,  for some people. 

Everything that exists is a part of reality. Facts exist; they are a part of reality. I think of facts as being correct bits of information. A fact is a concept, not an object.

• j153e

Take it to the bank.

Reality is how you perceive it and can be different for individuals.

Reality is comprised of facts that come together to form the state of things as they actually exist.