me asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 4 weeks ago

Rudy Giuliani admits Biden is president hours after being sued for $1.3 billion by voting-machine company. See? its not that hard is it?

For years I have been asking, where are the lawsuits? It was clear to me all along that suing people lying against you and get cease and decease orders was the way to go.  We also need more lawsuits against people doing brazenly criminally and unethical things that harm others or take away their rights.   We used to be a country where lawsuits stopping these abuses happened a lot.....

• Jas B

I am just wondering what Dominion will do next, first they sued Sidney Powell, then Guilliani. They were not the only ones to spread this lie, others were Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, OAN, Newsmax and of course Trump, so will they be next.

• david

If ghouliani thinks this let's him off the hook, ....

I tend not to take advice from rants that are so poorly written that they are difficult to understand.  The USA NEVER was a Country where "lawsuits stopping these abuses happened a lot."  What was clear to you is not "the way to go."  Lawsuits require time, energy, MONEY, a violation of a law.  You ARE aware that Federal charges cannot be filed in local Courts, and local charges cannot be filed in Federal Court, right?

.Just interested where you live that that you experience a large number of "cease and decease orders.".Do you mean cease and DESIST (not cease and "decease.")?

Source(s): education/experience

It is only you democrats who think that the person inaugurated is NOT the President.  Giuliani is simply recognizing that fact, not admitting that Biden won legitimately.