What programming is better to learn Python, C++ or maybe JavaScript , I'm 34 years old had some expirance with TurboPascal when was teen?

I would like to learn to program, but I don't know what programming language to choose, C ++ Python or maybe javascript? In childhood, in my Polish middle school, I learned a little TurboPascal, I am a person with the Asperger Syndrome, some time ago I participated in a training financed by the European Union, the European Social Fund, addressed to people with the Asperger Team as part of our professional activation in the digital services sector, i.e. simply the IT sector, because we are said to have predispositions in this area. to be Software tester ISTQB standard

I had quite poor grades in school, but I was good with computers, at the urging of my math and computer science teacher, she signed up for free programming classes in TurboPascal, this lady was a programmer in our Polish former state agency "ELWRO" they made ODRA computers, they were Mainframe computers for the entire former Eastern bloc, she knew BASIC, TurboPascal, COBOL, Fortran, and Assambler, but after the political transformation in Poland after 1989, the plant collapsed, Western capital was needed, the plants were to be privatized and taken over by Simens, or the American IBM, but the Germans took over and destroyed this plant, because it competed with the Germans,

The staff, including my teacher, were hoping to be taken over by IBM, as they had already made computers largely inspired by IBM, the IBM System / 360 series, and brought in a lot of their own innovations :-)

After she lost her job, she decided to become a math and computer science teacher and thus she would take revenge on Frytz for destroying the IT sector in our country xD

That he would infect thousands of children with her passion for technical science (STEM) and train hundreds of new programmers, boys and girls

She was a very nice teacher, unlike other Polish math teachers, she was the first to suggest that I could have Asperger, and she was not a psychologist :-)

" am a person with the Asperger Syndrome, some time ago I participated in a training financed by the European Union, the European Social Fund, addressed to people with the Asperger

Team

" WTF!? ;-) Course you Google Translate Curse you :-)

It Should be off course Asperger Syndrome, I was suspected to have ADHD but it was changed when I was 16 in 2002 to Asperger Syndrome :-) 

I had contact with turbo pascal a long time ago, about 22 years ago, when I attended middle school, I remember that all these conditional loops were very difficult LOL :-) 

• Lv 7

Python is easiest. C++ can do ANYTHING, but it is thechardest to learn.

JavaScript is a hassle, but very useful. i learned PHP vefore learning C# (C# is easier than C++ but harder than Python).

it's all a matter of how in-depth your program needs to be...

I would decide what exactly I wanted to do with it. 

C++ or Python

Do you want compiled or interpreted? C++ is faster (compiled). However, this doesn't matter for most applications. Python is easier but slower (interpreted).

Learning the fundamentals is the important part. Since you've used Turbo Pascal, learning any of these should be trivial. Similar syntax and semantics.

Javascript only if developing websites.

Hi, Pawel.

I recommend that you learn python as it is a fairly easy language to learn. You can find all the information you need at the official python website. Good Luck!

By the way, I have a son who has Asperger's Syndrome, so I can sympathise with you.

Source(s): https:www.python.org