Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

Does anyone worry we will never go back to normal?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

No, it will be a new normal but the pandemic will eventually end.

• RP
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I don't. I can't see going back, but, once the pandemic is under control, I expect a new normal to emerge..

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Normal? Never will get back to the normal before covid, hopefully a good new normal. In time we will have a new normal, never will be as it was. 

• 1 month ago

Face masks will be a thing of the past someday.

I feel in the future we will receive yearly covid vaccinations though

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Kathy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I don't. I know it will get back to normal some day.

• 1 month ago

This is the new normal in these uncertain times.  In an abundance of caution, insert media catch phrase here.  

• 1 month ago

Of course, but I think we will get back to normality if people stop behaving like idiots and keep to the guidelines.  

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Nope, I just see it as life. Plus having a stressed and negative attitude towards it will make it seem worse so what’s the point . 

• Liz
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

No, I don't worry. Like many Christians, I'm looking forward to the end of this system of things. I keep Jesus' words of Luke 21:28 in mind: "But as these things start to occur, stand up straight and lift up your heads, because your deliverance is getting near.”

• 1 month ago

what is normal anymore we will never be back to a old normal but we need to normalize what we have now 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.