Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

Does anyone worry we will never go back to normal?

No, it will be a new normal but the pandemic will eventually end.

• RP

I don't. I can't see going back, but, once the pandemic is under control, I expect a new normal to emerge..

Normal? Never will get back to the normal before covid, hopefully a good new normal. In time we will have a new normal, never will be as it was. 

Face masks will be a thing of the past someday.

I feel in the future we will receive yearly covid vaccinations though

• Kathy

I don't. I know it will get back to normal some day.

This is the new normal in these uncertain times.  In an abundance of caution, insert media catch phrase here.  

Of course, but I think we will get back to normality if people stop behaving like idiots and keep to the guidelines.  

Nope, I just see it as life. Plus having a stressed and negative attitude towards it will make it seem worse so what’s the point . 

• Liz

No, I don't worry. Like many Christians, I'm looking forward to the end of this system of things. I keep Jesus' words of Luke 21:28 in mind: "But as these things start to occur, stand up straight and lift up your heads, because your deliverance is getting near.”

what is normal anymore we will never be back to a old normal but we need to normalize what we have now