Why do POC say white populated countries are “racist” but POC immigrate to OUR countries for better lives?

Everywhere I go I see POC, mainly black people saying that countries where there’s a lot of white people will not be kind to people of color and they’ll be racist, but last I checked they immigrate to our countries for better lives?

• ?

Here in UK we get 100,000s of Aghans and Africans 'fleeing' France for here by boat to avoid 'war'. They are following their relatives attracted by the free hotel rooms paid for by the government while we have homeless military vets.

• Foofa

The loudest POC cohort in my country was brought here against its will. 

• Mark

Just because there are lots of racists in the country does not mean that it doesn't give better opportunities.  People do not leave their country because they dislike it, they leave it because of war, poverty, or danger and are searching for a better life for their children, even if it includes an increase in racism.