how old were you when last got a spanking......?

......and by whom?

you may pet me now......you must have been a very bad little kitty......meow.

I can't even remember gotten spanked ever. I don't think I have gotten spanked ever. Nowadays it's illegal to to that here (Sweden), and for long we have raised children without laying our hands on them. Kids actually do learn without parents feeling the need to hit them.

• ?

Around 7 or 8 by my mom, bc it was embarrassing that I was too scared to swim in the deep side of the pool during swimming lessons 🙄😒

I don't remember hun.

My best friend goes swatting after me sometimes...but it's never as long or as hard as I want. 

• Kathy

I was 6 years old.

• ?

Well I don't give my age out here and it was a night or so ago in my dreams by a certain someone...

• y

I think somewhere around 6th or 7th grade, for drinking a bottle of Johnnie Walker.

That would be by my dad, i was 10 years old at the time. Was a swipe across the back of my neck really a spank? 

I was 25. Birthday spanks 

My parents didn't spank.