Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 1 month ago

Do women actually get disgusted with men that are unfit to date due to problems like behavioral, financial, health, or aesthetical problems?

Not really. Even if they hit on me, I would only be disgusted if they didn't take my first no for an answer. 

So you want to be fat, ugly, weird, and broke and women are supposed to flock to you? Get real. even guys who have their lives together get rejected often. Just make sure to stay in your lane and you'll find someone who shares the same traits. 

• Foofa

They might in the moment if they find themselves on a blind date with such a person. But for the most part women don't sit around thinking up reasons to be disgusted with people they don't know. 

I dont think disgusted, they just dont date them. Im friends with someone I went out on a few dates with many years ago when I wasn't mentally ready to enter a relationship again. She could recognize that through my behaviors and called it off, and I imagine if she was disgusted she would never speak to me again but here we are 4 years later. 

No? Why would we think that lol 

I personally don't, since I realize people have problems and I have some of my own. I just wouldn't be interested in someone whose problems or issues would be too much for me to handle.

Unfit, like not at all athletic? That never mattered to me, whatever the reason.

But if a guy is flabby, quite overweight, and generally doesn't look good in his clothes, that matters.

If you mean unfit as in not suitable, of course that matters, although the reason for it is something to take into account. If he's got behavioral problems but no medical diagnosis that accounts for them, for instance, that's a deal breaker.