Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

How do I stop black men from drinking alcohol and beating their wives?

Alcoholism is the biggest reason why most black men are broke, pathetic and die young. black men have the most disgusting personality in the world due to alcohol consumption. black men also have a reputation of beating their women, which proves how barbaric black men are. I wish I could prevent black men from beating women and drinking alcohol. 

No woman wants to date black men.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

I’m a white woman and I love to date black men. The only man who ever put his hands on me was white. There are plenty of white men who are total pieces of crap. Drunk men of any race are usually âssholes. Black guys are more attractive, and better in bed. What woman wants a white man’s teeny weeny? At least black men can please a woman. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Being a drunk isn't political nor is it ethnic.  Haul this racist garbage out of this category.

• Jerome
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Like rape is advanced neanderthal...👁️

No matter how you dress it up rapists.

Money doesn't clean your soul like you think.....🤔

And the poison known as alcohol is administered by law to keep us down.

Evident by Saudi Arabia not allowing the consumption of alcohol on their land by AMERICAN soldiers during war.

The WHITE soldiers had a fit. Felt like UN negotiations to get non alcoholic beer to US soldiers. O'Toole's.

• 1 month ago

you are not in charge of anyone else and you certainly aren't powerful enough to change an entire subculture.  Lead by example even though, as a non-Black person you'll likely be ignored.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Clearly you underestimate the power of the big black cawk and multiple orgasms. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.