Is Aaron Rodgers starting to decline?

Favorite Answer

Common sense would say that yes, at age 37, Rodgers has begun to decline. However, his performance on the field remains excellent. He may have it in him to play until 40 or more like Brady.

• Kathy

I do not think so.

Starting? 

He's 37. Most athletes peak around 27. He's been in decline for about a decade. 

His best season was 2011. Up until this year he had been under 100 qb rating 4 of the previous 5 seasons. Yeah, the was up this year but this was an unusual year with lots of players out. 

• Mike W

Yes, physically he's not the same quarterback he was when he was younger.  Even in decline he's better than most of the other quarterbacks in the league.  

Ya got me cold on this one CJ.

I thought so, but he had a strong rebound under Matt LaFleur.  If he could get them to prioritize OL, and field a better defense, he'd probably be still playing next Sunday.

• Murzy

He still looked good playing.