Will Trump still be able to run for office with his Patriot Party given the Democrat attempts to ban him from running again?

It's highly unlikely R will accept Trump or Trump Jr. but I think Trump will still be in the politics game\scene so long as he isn't in prison.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • geezer
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

I honestly think that the Democrats would love it if Trump actually set up his own Patriot Party.

He wouldn't get enough votes on his own .. and all he'd do is reduce the Republican vote .. which would mean that the Democrats would then get in every time.

• ken
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

Isn't it hypocritical for the Democrats to ban anyone from running for politics in a Democratic society?

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

The Dims fear Donald Trump, pretty sad.

• 4 weeks ago

Trump was impeached. If the Senate convicts him (which is unlikely), he won't be able to run for office again. Since the Republicans spent millions of dollars investigating Hillary and Hunter Biden and others, it seems likely that the Dems will do the same to Trump. The Republicans never found enough on Hillary or Hunter Biden to even bring charges, but I have a feeling that Trump has a lot of skeletons in his closet. For instance, it's now been established that he was closer to Jeffrey Epstein than we originally knew.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Dem attempts are futile, infantile, desperation, petty, small and desperate. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.