cj asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 1 month ago

What to do with a quiet child?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Rita
    Lv 6
    2 weeks ago

5 Ways to Encourage Your Quiet Child

Change Your Language. Quiet children may receive unwitting messages—even from their parents—that there's something wrong with their reserved behavior. ...

Open a Dialogue. Check in with your child after situations that have made her go silent, like Ada's moment with our neighbor. ...

Practice Socializing. ...

Plan Ahead.

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

Be gentle, and realize that if a child is quiet that does not necessarily mean that the child is antisocial, but maybe the child is avoiding the harsher personalities. Consider finding a suitable or compatible friend who can help bring the quiet child out of his or her shell. I think every human desires connection, but some people are pickier with their connections, which really isn't a bad thing at all.  If a child seems too detached, and is unable to connect with people, you may want to take your child to see a physician to see if the child becomes diagnosed under the autistic spectrum

• Amy
    Lv 6
    2 weeks ago

Be grateful? Always make sure to check breathing if to quiet

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No, I am talkative person was quite in childhood so I guess it same for many

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Be grateful. 

Apart from that, spend time doing things with him or her, especially singing and music, if you want more volume from the child. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Do things they like.  Color , watch a movie , do a craft , read to them . 

• 1 month ago

Do you need to do anything? Surely a quiet child is good. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.