Anonymous

How come people force me to clean up my room immediately when I'm not feeling well ?

So my family is forcing me to clean up the room because they now want to list the home. I've been feeling down the last couple of days and so I told them that I will clean it up when I get to it this weekend. Plus I have to Skype with my friend later on tonight so I can't do it. I just don't get why am I being forced to clean it now when I don't feel well. When I'm down I don't want to do anything but watch netflix. How come people force me to clean up my room when I'm autistic and depressed ???

Blah, blah, blah.

Whine, whine, whine.

You really are a pathetic piece of work.  You whine about wanting your family to sell the house so you can "start over" someplace else.   You whine about how they didn't sell it last time because of your messy room.  You wine about how they want you to take responsibility for your small part of house work [i.e. your room].  You whine about how it isn't messy, and how that had nothing to do with them not being able to sell the house.  

And you whine every time somebody talks to you about something you don't want to hear or something you don't want to do.  You still act like a 3 year old at age thirty.

Being autistic is not a free pass and being an inept troll and  immature brat is not a disability, jacob.

• Give us a break from this garbage. You pick up bits and pieces of KV, ut you don't get the overall picture correctly.  You are a sick person for imitating a person who can no longer speak for himself.

Oh, i'm feeling depressed I can't clean my pig sty of a room.  Grow up. Clean it so your parents can sell the house.