Can trans people be terfs ?

Natalie Wynn of contrapoints YouTube declares trans is a mental disorder when dsm v says brain body disorder. And all the other famous trans on YouTube applauded it. Are they terfs too like Samantha lux

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

The DSM-5 does not say that gender dysphoria is a brain and body disorder because gender dysphoria is a dysphoria dysphoria are not disorders they don't meet the qualifier to be one.

And no I don't believe that a trans person can be a trans exclusionary feminist.

It would be kind of odd but then again otter things have happened self-hating Jews were a thing so it is possible but highly unlikely 

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Wtf is a terf ........

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Yeah they can be. I don't think that Natalie is. When did she say that and was she joking or being serious? Was she playing a character?

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Contrapoints is a trumed/truscum, or at least pretends to be. [He's an autogynephile who transitioned out of fetish.] Trucutes have gone so batsh!t they're now persecuting the only actual trans people (ones with dysphoria.) That's what happens when straight people colonize your movement out of a fad.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Many of us do internalise transphobia.  Since we also have various attitudes which may or may not be consistent when applied to ourselves, we may also be gender-critical for those reasons.  I myself have considerable internalised transphobia and am gender-critical to some extent because I don't find the argument that I lack male privilege convincing.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.