Anonymous

Which ethnic group is the most unpatriotic in America?

1) Whites

2) Blacks

3) East Asians

4) Moslems

5) Indians (South Asian ones)

6) Native Americans

7) Hispanics

8) Pacific Islander

blacks without a doubt.

9) all of the above

• Magui

You have there a big confusion of groups, mixing skin colours, religions, geographic areas and one or two ethnicities or pan-ethnicities or whatever.

Americans are confusing...

Muslims because they support a theocracy that's incompatible with some of the US' founding values.

Although I'm tempted to make a comment about the new "In God We Trust" motto too.

But if you want "the whole truth and nothing but", I think most Americans need a refresher course in the founding father's values.

I pray for my fellow Greeks to wake up one day and come back to mother Greece 

1. Moeslems give no sh!t to non Muslim people, let alone a country like USA

2. East Asians because they are always considered aliens.

3. Indians.

• ?

East Asians, specifically the Koreans...

A Muslim can be black like the Most Honorable Elijah Muhammad (may he rest in power), brown like the late Ayatollah Khomeini, white like Liam Neeson, you get the point so Muslim ain't a ethnic group. 

And patriotic to who or you mean in general?  We're patriotic to Allah, the white man will die for a flag but we don't go for that, human life is worth more than some fabric run up a pole.

i dont know what unpatriotic means, i dont like politics