Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 month ago

Why do people sent super-chats?

Super-chats are a way to give money to the streamers, to support them apparently.

Me personally, I would just follow them and give them no money at all.  I don't have to give them money.

People say that it is show appreciation, but these people are making thousands, sometimes even millions; so enough should be enough.

I feel very depressed when I see this happening.

I end up feeling like I wanna be the streamer getting the money, and I keep on trying to come up with ways to get my YouTube channel monetized, so that I can have that happen!

But also, why do people wanna give all this money away, to help make someone that is already well-off or rich, even richer?

I even heard that children have been doing this, instead of the money being used to get them Christmas presents!  They said it was worth it.

I don't understand.  Why waste your money on a stranger?  Why?

Please explain why?  This is driving me crazy.

Green 666 by isotope rays is NOT forgivable; it leads to permanent hell. 666 is given with World Passport with no name on it (grey plastic card). Police 666 people on highways. Food stores and prisoners/insane asylum folks (released by the antichrist) 666 people too. Reject vaccines. Don't go into UFO to be healed by demons. Hide with Orthodox Christians to escape 666; leave all electronics behind so that antichrist's minions can't track you; burn documents as documents are from Satan.

Source(s): According to the Last Prophet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's using Tesla's ether); forgive me.

I am not going to argue over any word you said.  I feel the same way.  Why, is a big word, huh?  Whys drive me crazy, I am very curious & always want to know WHY.