Why do they behave this way? ?

This person I talk to is the most ANNOYING person to talk to ever, whenever I initiate conversation with them, all they do is be extremely negative, do sly insults mid convo towards me and lecture me about everything. Like what the hell is up with that?? What's wrong with them? Anyone understand why this person has an issue with me - any ideas? 

5 stars to a good answer :) 

• Foofa

You know, unless this person is a coworker and you have to deal with them you're within your rights to stop talking to anyone you don't feel like talking to. What's wrong with them is that they're apparently negative. What's wrong with you that you're still talking to them...I know know, you tell me. 

They are insecure people, they like to interrupt without listening, have poor social skills and beyond repair. 

Hey Pallie!

Maybe there just having some problems that they dont want to share, and now they are putting all the anger upon you or it could be that she dosnt want to talk to you and is trying to move on. if this person is annoying , ignore them, you dont know what could happen :) good luck pallie xx

Don't talk to them; not unless they can behave properly.