Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAustraliaGeneral - Australia · 1 month ago

Should there be a royal commission into why 50 million doses of a vaccine which is almost useless was bought for the Australian public?

@old timer: you're a stooge for the man, the pfizer vaccine only gives us 10% more protection than we have now by the laws of averages, only aussie imbeciles like you can't understand this. TRY LEARNING SOMETHING THEN COME BACK

I'M NOT AN ANTI VAXER YOU IMBECILE I'M ANTI TAKING A VACCINE WHICH IS NEAR UNLESS, I"LL TAKE THE 92% VAX ANY DAY, AND WHY ARE YOU SUCH A BROWN NOSE?

@john: we all have a 50% chance of not catching covid, taking a vaccine that will give you 60% immunity is hardly worth paying for, it's an halfarsed vaccine to anyone with common sense!

That's proof enough to anyone with common sense, so you disprove it or you stfu.

@John: You going to disprove it or what retard?

@old timer: regardless if I post anonymously or not you'd still find some way of sticking your foot in your mouth.

If you don't like coming here don't, but my post is genuine, that 60% vaccine is a sack, will hardly give any more protection and will be dangerous to some. 

Why should Australians believe it was a good choice, unlike most of you sucks, I don't come here to cover up the governments mistakes. When people like you stop living in lala land this country might have a chance to be great!

It is official , Grubbie is a stooge for the man. 

• John

Prove it or STFU.

I didn't tell you to launch into yet MORE WHINING. 

I said PROVE IT OR STFU! 

Man yer dumb.

Because we have our dry heat and distance. Covid can't spread as well.