Dave banking app?

I downloadded the Dave app and that is where I keep my money. The problem is I  got a new phone and I can not download the app because it is not compatible with my new phone, what can I do?

this app gives me my check 2 days earlier and lets me overdraft $100 no fee

1. Tell your payroll dept to use DD somewhere else, so more checks don't get loaded to this account

2. Call Dave's customer service = didn't this dawn on you before writing this question.  If it didn't, practice your critical problem solving skills.

3. Learn to manage your money so you don't live paycheck to paycheck and getting your pay 2 days early and having $100 overdraft fees are not enticing.

Get a compatible phone, put SIM card in, Get your money out, and try joining an real bank.

Note: 2 000 000 "Dave" accounts have been compromised with data leaks according to Firefox Monitor; I hope yours wasn't one of them

• Rick B

How about using a real bank?????  Never heard of "dave" for a bank.  Why would you do that???