John

Vodaphone have said they will re-impose roaming charges (after saying they have no plans to do so).   Have EE said the same ?

I'm currently on '3' pay as you go but in February charges are set to go up from -

calls 3p/min to 10p/min and texts from 2p to 10p.   A 333% increase and 500% increase respectively.  

So I am leaving '3' pay as you go. 

There is '1p Mobile' pay as you go (on EE network) which charges 1p/min and 1p texts but I am concerned as to whether EE will impose roaming charges ?

Just phoned Vodaphone and they say that roaming charges will only be imposed (as they re now) on those who are abroad for in excess of 62 days.  

3 days ago

As ALWAYS you have to compare plans, especially when your provider is changing the plan you are using. The UK is always a very competitive mobile phone market, especially for the PAYG. However, you have to be prepared to switch providers when prices or terms & conditions change.

• Tavy

You could phone and ask them