Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsOther - News & Events · 1 month ago

As UK Covid deaths exceed 100,000, should Boris Johnson resign?

Update:

"So, who would you replace him with?"

Have a leadership election, there are many more competent candidates, see who steps up, it cannot continue as it is 

Update 2:

@armouror. But he isn't, he's ignoring them until it's too late! 

13 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

He would gain no popularity by resigning

• wave
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

No what has he got to do with it? Boris Johnson should resign for instigating the disastrous lockdown policy. For Gods sake people wake up, there is no evidence that lockdowns do anything to help in a pandemic except create multiple other serious social problems. You are being lied to by the media. 

• 1 month ago

He should resign, however who would take his place.  Most of Our Politicians are weak and greedy and many of them lack Morals.  The only person in UK Politics that's shown to be intelligent and consistent is Nicola Sturgeon the leader of the SNP.

Our borders should be closed to everyone unless it's deemed an emergency to travel.  Schools should be closed for at least 6 weeks.  Currently children are passing Covid to their Teachers and other School staff. The only people going to work, should be Emergency Service staff and people working for within the Food and Medicine supply chain, including certain shops,  Petrol Stations, Public Transport, essential Civil Servants etc....  But everyone else should stay at home or within their gardens.

I work in 2 Schools and commute by walking and have to constantly dodge and weave round idiots out on their daily walk.  These idiots often make no attempt to walk single file or move over, so we can establish a form of social distance.  I'm on my way to work and they are just on their walk, yet they give me the dirty looks.  Most of the worse are Dog walkers and Ramblers and Retirees!

• F
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Even if it was all his fault, (hardly fair), the last thing we need while the virus is going in , is a general election ( or a Scottish Indiref either ) .

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

John Ashworth was on the radio this morning. With such a pisspoor Shadow Health Secretary it is obvious the Opposition has nothing to usefully contribute to solving the problems.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No, he should not.

The anti boris trolls are as obsessive as the anti trump trolls, often they are the same trolls.

No doubt their hatred is racially motivated. 

Armchair experts, living their lives wearing hind sight goggles.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No, because people have not been obeying lockdown rules and that's fuelling the pandemic. Shame you can see that.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No he just reacting to the instructions from medical experts

• 1 month ago

So, who would you replace him with? 

Of course an election would be required, but I asked who would YOU replace him with? If you don't have a devil's clue who could do the job, then you have to go with the devil you know.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No he is doing a good job I doubt very much if the death toll would be any lower if we had a different prime minister 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.