Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 4 weeks ago

What happens if I ask an EMT an embarrassing question?

What would happen if I requested something embarrassing? What would they say and do?

• ron h

It would depend on what the question is. If you asked how tall he is, he'd probably answer you.  But if you asked him if he's cut, or if his butt is hairy, he'd find a way to ignore you.  

.

BTW, there's an "answer" from a mentally defective "anonymous" about VAX and checkpoints....   I got CV VAX and no submarines were injected in MY arm.  

not easy to be able to embrasse an EMT

If it was inappropriate, they would just disregard you.

They might hook you up to the electroshock machine for a few jolts just for laughs.

They would answer you. Don't worry, nothing surprises medical professionals anymore. They've seen/heard almost everything. Ask away!

I've been ill enough to be delirious and blurt out things that embarrass me in hindsight. Health Care Providers know people who are ill can do that sort of things and the good ones don't take it personally.

Still, it is embarrassing to recall later.

It's part of their job to not be embarrassed by that sort of thing.  They would take it in stride.