Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Keystone Pipeline?

How do you feel about biden stopping the keystone pipeline from finishing being built? Why? 

Update:

Where are all the biden voters that love him so much? Just wait as gas prices skyrocket and he hurts more of the U.S.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • GiGi
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

All I have to say is Warren Buffet must be one of the HUGE donors for the DNC or for Biden.

• 1 month ago

Thanks to that buffoon several thousand people just lost their jobs & in the near future we will have to rely on imported oil.  People have to realize Biden could care less about America & it's people.

• sam
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Great move. No need for Canadian tar

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

He's a complete *ss.  He not only halted the last stage but much more importantly, he halted all oil from coming to the U.S., so we will now have to rely on the Middle East.  That means our oil, gas/petroleum will sky rocket in price.  We were already getting half a million barrels a year, from stage 1, 2 & 3.  There's no justification for stopping that.  It had nothing to do with global warming, and either did stage 4.  Biden is out of touch and just cost our economy a huge chuck of money, when we can least afford it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

I don’t care. The idea that no job on this planet can replace that one is asinine to say the least. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

A win for green energy, clean climate. If jobs is lost and gasoline prices spike  then the greater good is clean air. 

Can hardly wait for my student loan to have $10,000 deleted. 

And I hope his 100 day moratorium for illegal alien deportation becomes permanent and the illegals become citizen -- all 40 million of them.

And that all transgender never be stopped from entering female restrooms. He is making big progress on that.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I agree, just curious what people think of him causing jobs to be lost especially those who voted for him. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Today was Biden's 6th full day in office and he has cost Americans 77  thousand good paying jobs. How many jobs will be lost in the ripple effect?  Will your job be next? 

• 1 month ago

A feel good political move. Canadians are not all that happy about it BTW. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.