Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 month ago

What is wrong with the Notifications? Where did they go?

I keep getting that opps something is wrong?  Anyone else experiencing this today? 

• Daniel
    Favorite Answer

It's a Glitch with the Site it Happens on some peoples Accounts Refresh the Page and see if it will come up If it does not then you have to Wait it out Yahoo will have to Fix it on there End nothing you can do 

• .

Refresh the page, when you get an error message. That's worked for me for over a year now (sometimes it takes multiple refreshes).

Your question belongs in Yahoo Products>Yahoo Answers as it's currently in Yahoo Products>Other -Yahoo Products and not applicable to this subcategory (and thus decreases your chances of getting many useful answers). 

Moving your question can be done by clicking Edit (pencil icon for mobile)>Edit category just beneath your question, then selecting the category that's appropriate for the topic.

Every day for the last few months. Occasionally my notifications will show up, but usually not. This site sucks. Yahoo must be so proud that they hired a 6 year old to maintain the website. I would assume an adult would be held to higher standards. 

Just another little bug to add to the charm of YA.