Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetHardwareLaptops & Notebooks · 1 month ago

MacBook 2017 SSD-related ReCall. My MacBook may be affected?

I came across this thread on the internet about the 13" 2017 MacBook Pro (non-touchbar) having a recall for the SSD drive. I was not made aware of this recall until today so when I checked my serial number - yup, it comes back saying that my system may be eligible, meaning my system may be one of the batches affected. I purchased this back in November 2017 so my 3 year window already passed by only 2 months. Bummer.. My MacBook has not given me any problem whatsoever in terms of malfunctioning or software related issues. Question is, has anyone experienced this problem and what were some of the symptoms of a bad SSD drive? My battery cycle is 274 at the moment - that should give you guys some ball park of how often/frequently I use my MacBook. 

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.