Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 month ago

how do i convince my boyfriend to let me eat candy?

he isnt letting me cause of my weight gain(im 110 pounds and used to be 140 before he helped me get skinny) I  understand he doesnt want to see me fat again but im not happy cutting sugar and white bread out of my life for good

He's 29, I'm 18..I don't have money for food and he's been generous enough to pay for it.  I can't tell him what to buy with his own money, I just want to try to get him to buy something good because he buys me cans of vegetables and stuff but I want meatloaf and icecream or like pasta, or a sandwhich. I'm hungry for unhealthy food but he only buys bags of carrots and containers of corn and cabbage. I only get water,no juice  or soda.

Favorite Answer

You need to find a way OUT.

LEAVE HIM NOW.

He is far too controlling and this is NOT mentally healthy for you.

Reach out to anyone - family - other friends - find a safe place to go and LEAVE.

• mokrie

Your big mistake is moving in with ANYONE when you are not independent and making your own money. Stop being his controlled pet and LEAVE him. Go home if you must and get a job to make your own cash so you can buy your own food. NEVER depend on someone else to totally support you. You should have your own bank account and checking account also. Stop trying to act grown up and do something to BE grown up.

That must suck to be you.

I eat candy, and I have a smile on my face whenever I eat candy. I eat pasta, and sandwiches. I drink juice, and soda too.

I eat a variety of different foods. I bet if you saw what I eat then you would start to drool.

I eat healthy too. I eat what you eat as well. I love canned corn. Yummy.

how controlling .  grow some self esteem . time to dump him . 

You have the right to eat junk just like he has the right to not buy you junk and stop seeing you.

Hes abusing you. 140 is in no way fat! If you want candy EAT IT!Screw him he dont decide what you can and cant eat!!