Writing college supplemental essay?

For one of my colleges, I have to write a short essay based off the question “Which fictional character do you most relate to and why?”. I have a few ideas as to what character I want to write about but I’m struggling to come up with a good topic sentence that will grab their attention. Any tips or ideas? Thanks :)

• ?

You really have to do more thinking and work to get an answer here.  We don't know you.  We have no idea what you've read.  Pick the answer first and flesh out why this character is relevant to you.  When you've done most of the work, then worry about an intro sentence.  Often you write the beginning last - when you know what is compelling about what's to follow. 

• ?

The world is full of great literature, wonderful stories in which we meet compelling characters.  If I had to chose one fictional character and say "s/he is part of me it's...