Should I leave America for a better life?

The whole place is a mess. You can't even 

travel from state to state anymore, without 

being taxed. I have relatives in Guadalajara, 

Mexico who can take me in. Your thoughts? 

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Once the border is open and if you have the right to live in Mexico, sure. 

• Janie
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

America is the country that is most free, try any of the others and you'll see.

• Andrew
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

YES !!!!! That's if you can afford it . america is a nasty country full of horrible people 👿

• ?
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

You could claim asylum from violence by Africans

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Allison is totally confused.  Biden is much more of a dictator than Trump ever thought about.  Look at the number of executive orders he has made already.  He is bent on destroying our economy.  However, I don't think you will find life any better in Mexico.  A lot of people in Mexico would like to tade places with you. If you can take the cold weather, consider the northern US states of Wyoming, Nebraska, and the Dakotas.  Where did you get the idea that you are taxed when going from state to state?  I have been through many states and was never taxed.  

Before a lot of businesses were shut down due to the Coronavirus, we had the greatest economy ever, thanks to Trump.

IF Allison is not in a mental institution, she should be.  She sounds like a terrorist.

• 1 month ago

I would GO if you have the opportunity and a relatives there.  trump and his terrorists in congress and his terrorist supporters are hell bent on making this a third-world fascist dictatorship and it is apparent that the Democratic government has NO interest in stopping them.  mass killing of republicans across the board is the ONLY thing that will save this country from rapid decline.  If you have the chance to leave now, take it.  Wait for the next stimulus installment though before you go.

Lv 4
    1 month ago

GO TO EUROPE ITS BETTER

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes, all Mexicans should leave the US.

• Hugh
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Sounds like a great idea, fill your boots.

Source(s): Never throw away old thimbles as they make ideal crash helmets for baby hamsters.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.