What should I do with this?

During a medical school interview, we had to write an essay in 30 minutes. By the end of 30 minutes I had to put my pen down but i Didn't finish writing. It was an online test so when we had to send the picture, I put my ID card on top of it. After the test I felt nothing. Then I was accepted to the school. Around a day after that I started thinking that I might be cheating by covering that ID. I thought about that over and over again constantly. I consulted many people and they said it was alright. I still didn't believe them. Yesterday, I sent an email to the school and told them about what I did. They said it's alright. However, I still cannot let go go that thought. This is because I cannot get over the fact that during the test, I was going to ask the invigilator whether I can do it or not but then I was scared she would say no even though I think I can do it. Now I am thinking about whether or not that thought is really true or did I actually want to cheat but my mind shifted to this thought. Now I feel so stressed out and don't want to go to this school anymore even though it's my dream school!

You need therapy.  Go get it.

• drip

How the heck are you going to get through med school if you are freaking out over nothing now?

You are told repeatedly by different sources everything is fine. The school itself said you are accepted and everything is ok.

Move on.

Don't be a whiner....congrats on acceptance!

• Stoo

You need therapy.  Go get it.

get a grip.  everyone, including the school, has told you you're alright here.  what more could you need?