Why are religious people so evil and bigoted? ?

They want to force their beliefs on others and tend to hating on men. 

--  Some religious people are nice and excellent people while others are evil and bigoted. That evil and bigotry applies mostly within Christianity and Islam, and usually not in most of the other religions.

• Sky

Because they believe their invisible imaginary friend in the sky is justification for everything they think, say, and do, no matter how evil, bigoted, prejudiced, hypocritical, thieving, lying, or criminal it is.

• Yes

Better get used to them because they aren't going anywhere.  

https://youtu.be/nuXXeFHjSDk

Youtube thumbnail

I follow Jesus and I don't hate Atheist. I only care about my own. Atheist can believe what ever they want to believe. 

Remind me, who came to the Religion and Spirituality board to call names?  You did Peter.

Source(s): Christian

Crabs amaze me. They're the perfect life form, a tank made of legs and living hate-armor. It's not just about their physicality, though; it's the soul of the crab. See, no crab in the bottomless history of the sea has ever questioned itself, doubted itself, worried, or been afraid. A crab is pure motion. A crab is pure id and unrelenting forward force. Crabs invented the word violence and they will scuttle on the surface of the world while the red giant of Sol creeps closer to devour everywhere we've ever known. They will look into the sky and clack their claws and there will be no fear.