Do you love The Wizard of Oz film but hate the munchkin welcome song? ?

To me the movie is far ahead of its time and it is still magical but I hate that part, it's grating to the ears...

• Larry

The Munchkins are the very first magical part pf the movie that opens viewers to the rest of the magic in the movie.

No, I don't hate the song.

Yes, I know exactly what you mean, especially when those three munchkin guys come out dancing or skipping with their hands in their pockets and sing we welcome you to the lollipop guild, the lollipop guild, the lollipop guild... I always hated that part the most, but I first saw that film in the early 60s and I've seen so many times since I finally got over it, maybe you will too, eventually. 

I thought I was the only one. That Lollipop Guild or whatever disastrous lyrics they are mumbling in that annoying high, yet raspy voice as they jerk/kick their legs could have totally been left all the way out of the movie.

The movie is timeless to me. Its so enjoyable and Ive been watching so long it's like Ive been watching since Kermit was a tadpole. I already know whats going to happen, yet it's still a joy to watch. 

I actually liked that movie.  It is really good for as old as it is.  And yeah, I never cared for that speeded up sound in music.  The chipmunks were another example of that.