Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 month ago

I set up my friend with the man who broke up my marriage. She doesn't know he's the man i used to have an affair with. ?

Should i keep it a secret forever? Me and her are friends but i wouldn't say we are best friends. we are just close friends. she knows that my husband divorced me but she doesn't know the reason why we divorced because i told her we just ended things because we weren't compatible. I knew she would never look at me the same if she knew my affair is what really ended my marriage.  anyways, this was last year me and my husband are back together now and we are trying to mend our marriage back from the destroyed trust. I will NEVER sleep with this man again. I'm not even attracted to him anymore. I've learned my lesson. I told the other man what we had was just an escape and that my husband is who i truly want.  While me and my husband were having marital problems I stupidly confided in this other man and eventually built up an emotional connection then physical which lasted about 6 months. I guess he got upset when I told him i wanted to end my marriage because once i stopped seeing him he then told my husband EVERYTHING. It's been one year later and he still makes snarky remarks about how my husband isn't the man that i thinks he is. He keeps telling me that my husband is the one that's cheating. I told him I trust that my husband isn't cheating and that i'm not leaving. he says i'm naive for staying and this and that but I don't care. I set him up with my friend who is single. I figured since she is single it won't be any problems. 

I gave my friend his number and all that other stuff. My friend seems interested enough.  They've been talking for a couple of weeks now and she said he's been nothing but respectful and kind towards her. 

She told me that she's trying to be his friend and start things off slowly but she is really liking him and his vibe.  The guy i had an affair with said that I should never ever tell her that we slept together last year. He said that she will stop being my friend but part of me feels like she deserves to know the truth.

Green 666 by isotope rays is NOT forgivable; it leads to permanent hell. 666 is given with World Passport with no name on it (grey plastic card). Police 666 people on highways. Food stores and prisoners/insane asylum folks (released by the antichrist) 666 people too. Reject vaccines. Don't go into UFO to be healed by demons. Hide with Orthodox Christians to escape 666; leave all electronics behind so that antichrist's minions can't track you; burn documents as documents are from Satan.

Source(s): According to the Last Prophet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's using Tesla's ether); forgive me.
  • Foofa

YOU broke up your marriage. This guy didn't do that. While his carrying on with a married woman is certainly a sign of his poor judgement it doesn't necessarily mean he'll be a terrible partner for someone else. The real peril here is that if your friend and this guy become serious he may still be in your social orbit and that's probably not a good idea. 

• lala

You are not fed up asking this question?????????????

• T J

I would tell her.

• i + i

No, you should tell her right away, 

so that she know just what kind of 

person she is dealing with -- and 

by that I mean so she knows just 

what kind of person YOU are. 

[pretending this is a real story].

Troll score 2/10. Try again. Fewer details next time, they're a straight giveaway.