Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 month ago

Has Tom Brady surpasses Babe Ruth as an iconic sports figure?

Surpassed

Yes because very few living people ever saw Babe Ruth play. People forget or don't understand just how great players of the past like Otto Graham, Babe Ruth, Wilt Chamberlain and the like were.

• Kathy

In my opinion, no way.

• No Babe Ruth changed his Sport and was an essential Player for a Team that won More Championships than any other Professional Team in The 20th Century.

He has surpassed Babe Ruth and now is second only to Fatty MacPherson.

No. Tom Brady will first and foremost always be introduced as Gisele Bündchen's husband. Was Babe Ruth even married to anyone? You cannot be the most iconic person in your field if you are second fiddle to your spouse.

No he's currently tied with Uwe von Schamann for 1056th place. 

Each era has their favorites, since Tom Brady quietly dumped Donald Trump and played the way he did I like him. I don't know much about Babe Ruth so I would easily place Tom Brady over him, though never over LeBron James who is basically the athlete of our generation.