I have a Nissan Versa note 2015 car issue?

What is this box? It’s found near the left back wheel and it’s leaking antifreeze. I know that’s not good so I’m trying to find out what the box connects to?

No picture.               

Open up your trunk raise up where the spare tire is and look on the left side of the trunk and find that bottle of antifreeze that's either been put in the trunk underneath where the spare tire is or in the compartment to the left and get rid of the bottle of antifreeze that has broken that's why you have antifreeze pouring out by the left wheel there is a busted bottle of antifreeze somewhere in the trunk

Do not see any picture, so I will guess.   

It is the windshield washer fluid for the rear window (?)