Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 month ago

Did u know people wait inside the mall so that they wont freeze to death waiting for the bus?

Most of the bus terminals are located outside malls and our genius politicians and "experts" have shut down malls to stop the pandemic. So its okay if a person who goes to work using the bus freezes to death or gets the flu in minus 20 celcius weather waiting for the bus during a winter snowstorm, but damn we gotta keep them malls closed due to covid. Rich people with no common sense making dumb decisions!

@anonymous so u want some poor person working a industrial heat environment like a warehouse wearing 3 layers of clothing, a mask so that they suffocate in the heat just so that u can agree with all the paranoid behaviour over covid

• Audrey

Yeah. I'd like to see congress waiting 45 minutes in an unheated bus stop at 10 degrees F. Like to see jo/camel there,too.

Taking a piss in public has become a massive problem for normal people and much more so for the homeless during COVID. My city has installed porta-potties all over the place just to deal with that problem, but you'll still step over a solid 3 piles of poop a day (the poop itself being solid or otherwise). 

Welp, politicians are dumb, sometimes they don't think things through, sometimes they don't care, minorities often aren't heard, there isn't a great solution, so the best we can do is buckle down and comply.

Unless you feel like starting or joining a rebel movement, which will probably fail, but hey, I'd come along.

They have so much crap going on it's unbelievable.

I will wear a mask when the cameras on.

When I was a college student, it was freezing outside at 40 degrees waiting for buses.   But I had no complain because my clothing protected me.   

The solution!!!:

* wear a 3 layer clothing and the outer layer is a winter jacket.   Most women wear a jacket for Fall season.... so dont blame the mall.   Blame the jacket!

* Wear a 2 layer pants.   Like a yoga pants and the outer is jeans.  Jeans are thicker and they feel warmer than a wool pants. 

* Wear hat..... or a ski hat.....

Another thing, maybe start buying a used car.... there are plenty of cheap cars.....  A toyota for $5000 is a good start....

Plus these are the same politicians telling us we're all going to die bc global warming is making the planet uninhabitable.