Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 1 month ago

Will Biden make Americans smart again ?

As a concerned individual from the Arabian Peninsula, I remain concerned.

• Archer

Actually they are starting to see just what "you" put into that office now. A little Hitler who is controlled by Pelosi

• Foofa

No one person could undo the damage we've been heaping onto our public education system since the 1980's. 

I honestly feel the same way. As a Puerto Rican who was born in 79 this may seem odd but at one point everyone I knew seemed concerned with the pursuit of something intelligent in some capacity. For example my mother did not have a college degree but still took fashion classes and had done oil painting, apolestry, cooking fgourmet meals, fault me proper use of utencils, left hand off table, etc.. I built model rockets, there were no Anti-Regan talks, only talks of going to Harvard, and working a corporate job, reading encyclopedias,, and things like that. At one point. Society started to gradually seem to become more and more abnormal as beepers and caller ID started to come out. This is saying a lot because I was only a kid but I remember how people were before that. There were even conservative Puerto Ricans like conservative Italians who knew the mob who also behaived conservative in certain ways. In fact I was around all classes of people being middle class but even the inner city black culture and gang culture was more intelligent and cultured and if you don't believe me go watch The Warriors,, or Denzel in American Gangster. I'm fact even by 2010 standards the gangster rap crack era of the 90s was more intelligent and conservative. I'm a white Puerto Rican but the things I'm saying are actually true. Go listen to the questioning directed to those guys in the early 90s. This isn't only with blacks but all over America. McDonalds see to taste delicious. The Howling and Return of the Living Dead had to have good special effects that looked fairly convincing. King Kong couldn't be released if it was boring. Business men needed suspenders. Even many porn movies needed to actually be better in many ways. Pages, The Real World started the road to ever sucking so bad. Roger Clemens? Nolan Ryan? Come on man.

No, but he won't make us any dumber either.