Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 month ago

what do we do in order to make ourselves feel better?

suppose people in your city are so entitled and full of stupidity.   What do we do in order to make ourselves feel better?    

sorry pls dont say s3x is the solution.  and I dont want to be an addict in anything.  Video games, drugs and sex are included!

Green 666 by isotope rays is NOT forgivable; it leads to permanent hell. 666 is given with World Passport with no name on it (grey plastic card). Police 666 people on highways. Food stores and prisoners/insane asylum folks (released by the antichrist) 666 people too. Reject vaccines. Don't go into UFO to be healed by demons. Hide with Orthodox Christians to escape 666; leave all electronics behind so that antichrist's minions can't track you; burn documents as documents are from Satan.

Source(s): According to the Last Prophet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's using Tesla's ether); forgive me.

What the f*** do I care about what other people are doing? I got a life. 

Ignore these fools.

Live your life.

It is the only one you have.

• rick

I do things that I do well. I do things that I excel at. I participate in activities that I enjoy. I do things that give me a great deal of pleasure. Participating in sex is a reliable way to feel better.

This is why our country has a drug problem.