How can I solve this progressing issue with my mother?

I received clothes in the mail today. I got a very cute romper. I was certain I ordered the smallest size (an extra small), but when I tried it on it still didn't fit. It was a little too baggy in the stomach area as I am 5'2, 114 pounds and have a very small waist. I prefer tight fitting clothes as it suits my hourglass figure perfectly. My mom, however strongly disagrees... when I told her that it didn't fit well, her face absolutely dropped. She got so unbelievably angry and said these words, "It's impossible buying things for you. You want everything to be skin tight." I tried explaining to her about how small and slim I am and its hard finding the type of clothes I want. She just repeated everything I said while looking at me like I have 6 heads. She even threatened to give the romper back to her. I just feel like she blew this way out of proportion... I don't understand how she doesn't want me to wear close fitting clothes as I will look like a cereal box. That's simply what I don't prefer. It doesn't go well with my body type. Can someone enlighten me so I could possibly understand where she's coming from? She has done this several times and I always end up with stuff I don't want to wear.

Given you are a 15 year old school kid, it's right that your mother has a say in your clothes

Your mother bought clothes for you. When somebody buys you a gift, even your mother, say "thank you". If the clothes aren't a perfect fit, have them altered to fit, it isn't expensive. Or, learn how to alter your clothes yourself. You'll have a lot more buying options if you can have the clothing altered to fit the way you want. As for where your mother is "coming from", 5'2" and 114 pounds is pretty average, not especially small. Wearing clothes that isn't skin tight is not going to make you look like a "cereal box". I'd say you have a  visual perception problem.

STOP BUYING CLOTHES ONLINE. Stop buying clothes that are too tight. I think you may have purposely bought a smaller size so it would fit tight.  I agree with your mom. If she says it is skin tight, you need to buy some looser fitting clothes. I am not saying wear baggie clothes, but you have to buy something not so tight. You are probably too young to wear tight clothes. No one cares what you do and don't prefer. You live under your mom's roof. She rules.... what she says, goes.  I think you just want to act older. I think you are just looking for an excuse to wear tight clothes, honey.  I have to take your mom's side on this. Show some respect to your mom, honey. 

If you're still living with your mother, we assume you're young. She doesn't want you in skin-tight clothes because the overall impression of tight clothing is that you're sexually available--whether you are or aren't.

That doesn't mean you cannot buy clothes that follow your body's curves--without them being tight.

I have a similar shape to yours on a much larger scale, and you do *not* need tight clothes to complement an hourglass shape. You need lines and garment shaping that make the fit contour to your body shape.

It could be a great investment if you learned to sew or tailor your clothes. There's a middle ground between shapeless/baggy and snug.