Is it wrong of me or anyone else to make a profit off of the fighting between the GOP & the DNC... ?

I move my investments around depending on which party is in power.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No, that is how big business/the wealthy do it too, but they also help things along. That is why Obama and Hillary hold the number one and two spots, for the most money. Ever received for that group. That is why big tech backed Biden so much this go around. They know they will make more money with the left in power. Especially considering the flock on the left still believes the line, that it is the right. That are in bed with big money.

• Sandy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

yes, that's the best way to invest. Biden is going to go green in a big way, so invest in those companies. 

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No that is a smart move for you to make.

Some industries do better when the Republicans are in charge and others do better when the Democrats are in charge.

But keep in mind that if you are going to invest in green energy make sure that you only do so with a stable and reputable company.

Many of the green energy companies that were touted bey the Obama administration went under.

Don't assume that every company in an industry will thrive just because a particular political party is backing them.

Most politicians are lawyers and would not know if a company was viable.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.