Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 1 month ago

Do you think white women have many times more privilege than black men??

• hi

well, if you consider aborting a child a "privilege" then I guess you are right .

Depends on where you live.

Of course.  Affirmative action privileges women and blacks, but we have dozens more laws privileging women.  

Black men need a lot of help, where I live so many are out of work addicted many drugs and alcohol, missing court dates. I work with a lot of white women and they could be at home birthing babies while the men are at work but women have had to pick up the slack because so many men here are deadbeat. I dont know if either of them are privileged, just doing what they have to do.  

"Do you think white women have many times more privilege than black men??"

If we are talking about actual privilege, which requires an authority to bestow an exclusive advantage to one group at the expense of all other groups, then women appear to have more privilege than black me do.  The only privilege that black men have is affirmative action on par with women.  Women all have the privilege of being exempt from the Selective Service military obligation.  They also have the privilege of being the recipient of taxpayer funded programs and benefits that are denied to men, just because they are men.  There are a lot more of these types of actual privileges that only women receive that are denied to all men, regardless of race.

To re-iterate, his whole answer is  using the actual definition of privilege and not the colloquial idea of redefined "privilege" that does not apply to all members of a group and does not exclude any person from another group, like the faulty sjw concepts of "male privilege" and "white privilege" does.

.

Women have many more privileges than all men even black women have more privileges than white men

• Audrey

Not anymore.