Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.
Why aren't climate refugees increasing?
Alarmists say increasing, but this UN chart & report show otherwise.
Summary below and chart ----------------->>
• As the Earth modestly warms, there has been a reduction in climate-related refugees rather than an increase.
• The asserted causes of climate-refugees – increasing crop failures, catastrophic weather events, and islands lost to rising seas – have failed to occur.
• A majority of islands predicted to shed climate refugees due to sea-level rise are growing, not shrinking.
• Almost all nations asserted to shed climate refugees due to crop failures are benefiting from steadily increasing crop yields.
Source:“The Human Cost of Disasters,” United Nations
- Anonymous3 months agoFavorite Answer
Because there is no such animal. Communists are nuts!!!