Can grayanotoxin molecules withstand fermentation?

I am learning about "mad honey", which is honey made using the pollen from certain plants, mainly those in the rhododendron genus, and was curious to find out if I could brew mead using this honey. The molecule that I am seeking to preserve in the alcohol called "grayanotoxin" or "rhodotoxin". Information surrounding it is kind of sparse, though there are historical accounts of varieties of this honey being imported into medieval and renaissance Europe and put in liquor to give it an extra kick, but none that I could find actually brewed alcohol using it. To clarify, I am wondering if the grayanotoxin molecule would be destroyed or altered by either the fermentation process or sitting in alcohol for a long period of time.

I would guess (and it is just that) that it would be stable in alcohol.

Whether it survives yeast fermentation is just something you'll need to experimentally determine if there is no literature available on this subject. I don't think there's a good way to just look at a structure and know whether yeast will degrade it or not.