What does it mean when he says he wants to still see me but can't get caught again?

He's got two daughters. And is still with his girlfriend but has been seeing me on and off for two years I also I have two kids and son and daughter. But I am not with anyone why is he willing to risk seeing me after he has already been caught? 

• Foofa

His girlfriend caught him once and probably gave him an ultimatum that he either stop cheating or she'll dump him. 

• n2mama

Because you let him. And because he knows after two years that when he comes knocking you open the door and your legs for him. Sorry to be crass, but that’s the truth. He enjoys having you as a side piece, but doesn’t think enough about you to end his actual relationship. And by saying he can’t get caught again is a way to set you up for a lack of contact from him and interactions on his terms only. If I had to guess, he’s the one who decides when the two of you hook up, he probably doesn’t want you calling him, maybe not even texting him unless he messages you first, etc. etc. 

Respect yourself enough to know you are worth more than this.

• T J

Why are you with him at all?

He’s probably loving life and sleeping with both of you, he’s been caught but they’ve took him back why wouldn’t he do it again? He can get away with it lol, think to yourself where is this situation really going, if he’s not going to leave his partner and he’s a cheat anyways then seems like you’re wasting your time. If he does leave his partner could you trust him? Ask yourself if you’re really that happy cause a life without being able to fully be with that person holidays and fully being free, seems not great to me

He has a connection to you and loving feelings. Why do I say that? He clearly has no problem getting women: you, his girlfriend, his girlfriend comes back after he is caught cheating. So, it is not a matter of just wanting you for sex as he can just go to a club and sweet talk a random girl, get to know her have sex and leave. That would be easier and put him at less risk of getting caught than someone who knows a bit about him(you). So, he is not willing to leave his current situation with his partner, either do to financial inability(he'd need to pay for his new home and help pay bills via child support at his girlfriend's home if he leaves), wanting to be in home with his children, or a connection and love he feels for his partner, but most likely a combination of all of those reasons. In the interim, however, he enjoys spending time with you, so he probably will eventually and is just waying the risks(getting yelled at, kicked out, disgraced as she tells his parents what he did...again, betraying his children whom he is to provide a loving, stable home to which cheating goes against that) versus the reward(you). He sounds like he is giving you a heads up that he cant stay long at your place, overnight, and you cant expect him to call and text you regularly as he will need to be really discreet and so will you. It also sounds like although he is ending it with you because the last time he got in a ton of drama with his partner, that he will seek you out again at some point. This is literally a deal breaker point of life for him...it sounds like right now the tension with his partner is too high(she's making threats), so he'd like to see you, but those threats of child support, getting kicked out, not seeing his kids, etc are overly concerning for him.