Why does this guy do this ?

So I tried to add the guy I like as a friend online and he looks at my profile almost every month but has not added me as a friend

I have a co worker who knows him and he told me the guy has never even had a friend before because he is so shy and insecure 

• ?
    Favorite Answer

Maybe he's shy and Insecure. Maybe he sees you and thinks it's impossible to talk to you 

Don’t get fooled by these apps which tell you who looks at your profile especially Facebook or Instagram it’s usually all fake and comes up if you look at that persons social, if this guy is shy and insecure then maybe give him a message first but if he doesn’t reply I’d just leave it don’t want to make him feel uncomfortable if he doesn’t want to talk

There's plenty of guys who are shy, and plenty of girls who are shy and won't talk to the opposite gender.

Don't act like you're any different.