Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 1 month ago

Should I call animal control based on this photo?

This is a photo of a friends, uncle dogs, I found on his fb from July of 2019. I havnt talked to this friend in years, cause he's a methhead. I talked to his uncle once back in 2011, and once 2 years ago. He seemd to be high, and I doubt he knew who I was. He was always walking with these dogs in a basket. Im worried since this man is a junky, these dogs are being neglected. They look obese, and the light coward one seems to have gunk around its eye. All I know is the man's name. Should I call animal control based on this?

• Rita
    1 week ago

NHS Animal Control has jurisdiction in Omaha and Sarpy County. ... If you have an emergency or priority call that requires an immediate response, contact ... an animal control officer may be able to issue a citation based on that evidence. If still pictures are taken, photos should have the date, time, location, address of the ...

It isn't your dogs, nor your business why do YOU want to meddle you are a trouble maker, yes the black pug is obese I had a pug who needed a special diet through the vet and he still didn't want to drop pounds, he stayed very heavy like that black one! And why complain after a few years, you are dumb and nosy, what I call a disgrace to society! As for the lighter one dogs check this site:  https://blackpugsite.com/why-do-pugs-get-eye-booge...

Yes, this SHOULD have been reported when you realized it was occurring.  I think that was in 2019.  You are now complicit in the mistreatment because you did NOTHING for two years.

This makes me wonder about your intelligence.  You have no current pictures of the dogs now.  For all you know the dogs could be dead by now.  Foolishness & ignorance.

No you shouldnt  your evidence is not current

No you should not, you moron.

No, it is not up-to-date (instead several years old) and not even in FOCUS - as already pointed out.  Any reports on a dog's condition must be based on CURRENT CONDITIONS and/or photographs.  I do not see any "goop" in the lighter dog's eyes.  It may have possible TEAR STAINS but that does not amount to animal cruelty.  Once formed (even if treated) can REMAIN for some period thereafter.   Tear stains can be due to extra eyelashes, or to food allergies.