Ray asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 month ago

How often do you trim your nose hair?

My weedwacker usually does the trick. Twice a week!!

At whatever point I notice it jutting. As far as I might be concerned, it's 1-2 times each month however it's distinctive for everybody.,....

Whatever apparatus you choose to use for your nose and ear hair preparing, make a point to utilize it routinely. A trim once like clockwork ought to get the job done. You need to manage things down before it gets recognizable.

Not often at all. Maybe once or twice a year. Whenever I’m shaving my eyebrows because I’m pretty sure the eyebrow shaver I got off the Internet is actually supposed to be a nose hair trimmer. So every once in a blue moon when I’m doing my brows I’ll stick it up my nose and shave those hairs too

I use hair removal cream for facial hair and whole body carefully without any burns

• ?

Why trim? Tweezing is much easier and last longer. And, as hair roots inside the nose are very shallow, it's much, MUCH less painful than you might imagine.

Whenever I notice it protruding. For me, it's 1-2 times a month but it's different for everyone.

The older you get, the more often you must trim.  Not a problem when I was young - probably never had to worry about it until I was in my 40s . . . .  now a geezer and must do it 2 or 3 times a week.  (Something for you youngers to look forward to !).

Not often

-------