Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAustraliaGeneral - Australia · 1 month ago

Just how many people died in the Netherlands from taking the pfizer vaccine, they're saying these people were dying anyway, what bullshit?

Why are you lying you mad there's been deaths.

@?: I want to wait for the better vaccine, I'm not taking the 1/2arsed vaccine that may or may not work on me going by pfizer, 60% is little better than a 50%, is it really good enough?

• ?

It's pretty scary the vaccine could kill Centrelink bludgers like me as well.

Hopefully Grubbie will die.

was many then they hushed it up real fast saying they were frail ....... 

whats the point if  ya still need to mask up and social distance  even if  you have vaccination.??  cant be too good ......

they say real elderly and pregnant women not to have vaccination 

Doctors in Norway have been told to conduct more thorough evaluations of very frail elderly patients in line to receive the Pfizer BioNTec vaccine against covid-19, following the deaths of 23 patients shortly after receiving the vaccine.

lets all save some money on elderly care?

About zero.

The vaccines made by Pfizer and Moderna are being adminstered. The one from Astra-Zeneca will soon be, and the one from Janssen is expected

Source(s): I live in the Netherlands (not in Holland)
  • John

You will die, and nobody much cares. Nobody in the world much cares about the idiot anti vaxxers. Just go die, stop wasting oxygen.

• *

None have died, Holland are only just starting inoculations.  In Norway, it was reported that 17 had died after taking the vaccine, but what the alarmists decided to ignore is that they were all elderly, or had existing health problems, which were almost certainly the cause of the deaths.

8 million here in UK have now had the vaccine, and no serious after effects have been reported.