Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsOther - Diseases · 4 weeks ago

Would you take covid vaccine for $2000 stimulus check ?

I am not I know numbers are small.  Some people are having bad reaction to it. From bells palsy symptoms, stroke, getting the sickness it's self and death. 

I would take it for paying 2000 dollars.

No, not at all.

already had it, and the side effects are not all that common based upon the number receiving it.  Any drug, vaccine, or intervention can cause these side effects and bad outcomes. And so can having COVID

I mean... I'm not exactly hiding from the covid vaccine, I just don't think I'm going to cross paths with it any time soon and I'm not going to go out of my way to do so.  That is unless they're paying me $2000 to go out of my way to get a shot that's no worse than any shot or vaccination I got while in the military.

People are NOT getting the bad reactions you mention. Those are internet lies you have been reading.. 

I am looking forward to getting the vaccine. 

• Audrey

I'd take it for nothing if it was just available in my town. They ran out on Tuesday and had a qazillion appointments already booked.

• Marc

No I would not take it for $2000

You cannot get "the sickness it's self" from a vaccination. That is not how they work.

Yes there are risks for some associated with any vaccination, but there is also the risk of being unvaccinated. You have to chose which risk you'd rather take, but they're about the same. 

You have much less risk with the vaccine than taking your chances with the virus, but getting vaccinated is the more responsible choice to make and helps protect others. This isn't just about you!

• *

You are a believer of fake news.  I had the jab 3 weeks ago, and feeling great - aged 79.