how do you block or reverse a spell or hex thats been placed on you?

how do you block or reverse a spell or hex thats been put on you

• look up videos on youtube by Pastor777

Well, I went to Wichita, Kansas years ago and was part of a Christian pro-life pro-test and there was a slightly strange individual that looked like she was casting "spells" my way, and I dodged back and forth saying..........the blood of Jesus, the blood of Jesus....................and I didn't see her anymore.

There is no such thing. Laveyan satanists and others claim there is and everytime I ask for proof they fail. and funny I have seen them put curses on people they hate and gee guess what nothing bad ever happens to them. in fact sometimes great things come their way so curses seem to be a good thing!

Just use the Force.  It's always worked for me.

• Cogito

Do whatever you like - it's utterly pointless.

Spells and hexes aren't real.  They're just pretend.

If someone says they've put a spell or a hex on you, just ignore them as they're total idiots,

• joedlh

You ignore it. They don't work, except for messing up the minds of people who think they do.

• Petter

You skin a cod, throw it over your left shoulder and read five hail mary's backwards in german amish, while sticking your fourth index finger into a polar bears right ear.