Am I in a position much worse than a convicted criminal, and would not having a conviction not make any difference in my situation?

I've done some very stupid things in the past that involved posting lies about myself being a convicted paedophile online and saying it in the presence of police in public that caused them to initiate some sort of telephone/internet interference for a while. But is my position a lot more worse than someone convicted of a crime?

1 - Convicted criminal. Released from prison with a barrier to employment. 

2 - Me. Sacked by one employer because the lies I posted online had been shared by a workplace bully who also framed me at work. A major organization had also been spreading my own lies about me to each person they turn metro because the lies had reached this organization, causing numerous guys and women to see me as a contemptible person. A person creates my  unofficial criminal record on Kiwi Farms with my own lies about myself that may have been the root cause of it reaching my employer and bully, and possibly future employers who may fire me in the future.  Am I in the same boat as a convicted criminal? Is mine much worse than theirs?I have a criminal record with no findings of guilt or convictions being recorded on it. 

• Gary

By the sound of it YOU created the scenario your now stuck in and are now trying to figure out a way to dig yourself out of it. YOU made your own bed NOW you MUST lie in it have fun!!!

GO AWAY Jan. You have been returning to YA periodically to post these trolling fantasy questions for years now. I've told you before to see your psychiatrist again.