Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 1 month ago

Can I bash a violent abused old brother in the head with a baseball bat?Every time I see him I remember all the times he abused me as a kid?

Physically and mentally for years and years. 

Now that I’m 30 and returned to a family bbq the 38 year old psycho attacked me physically again even after I walked away. 

I now have a slipped disc and torn knee meniscus from the latest abusive episode from this psycho. 

Cops won’t care because he’s rich and a “family man” in societies eyes, but to me he’s nothing but a violent bully and abuser who needs justice. 



He is the violent abuser*

Update 2:

wolfpaw. U must be overly infatuated with USA. I am not american nor have I ever visited the place.

10 Answers

  • 1 month ago

    wear a body camera that has a built in mic, a hidden one if you can.

    if your cam doesnt have audio recording option install an audio recording app on your smartphone and hit REC* the moment he starts opening his mouth and begins to blackmail you and stuff.

    if youre extra smart,  lay some traps. Make him say the things he's famous for saying to you such as threatening to hit you.  Then when he does, you have the footage to double evidence to back your claims and to show up this b4r5t3ds actions.

    he aint no brother , hes a fecking vile piece of shite  that needs locking up in jail.

    If neither works, buy a gun and shoot him in the head ^_^


  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

    I went to a private school, grade 7 (twice) and grade 8. The headmaster was extremely abusive to me. He dislocated my shoulder. He beat me up many times.

    Years later, I was a thug in a pool hall, 19 and in deep. He liked to drink at a bar next door. I saw him. The guy who ran the pool hall called the bar and told him to unlock the back door. I hung out near that door with a broom handle. He went back to take a leak. I cracked him good while he was taking a leak. Nobody saw nothing. He left that bar immediately and never returned. He probably passed out for 5-10 seconds after I cracked him. Was it legal? He'll no! Did what had to be done. That was 41 years ago.

  • 1 month ago

    Focus on building yourself up. Revenge is expensive and only has value to fools.

  • 1 month ago

    Which country?

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

    no, you can't do that.  you can sue him in civil court.  you can get a restraining order.  and you can stay away from him.

  • 1 month ago

    I get your situation but what does this have to do with politics?? Just issue a arrest warrant whatever and proof of the violent altercation also a restraining order can help.

  • 1 month ago

    "Cops won’t care" - well since the Democrats will be defunding them... wait... is that even true any more.  It certainly was for our last President.

  • 1 month ago

    Find a way to forgive him that usually works and he won't bother you again.

  • 1 month ago

    cops won't care? You make many assumptions. 

  • 1 month ago

    Sure go ahead. Bash in your brother's skull in with a baseball bat. It's the murikkkan thing to do. No wait. Get a gun. THAT'S the murikkkan thing to do.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.